Sunday, April 11, 2010

Saves Watts


If you're like me, you use Google multiple times a day. I Google almost everything- directions, movie times, and store hours but I never really thought about how it effects the environment. 

The Google website has a white background which uses the most energy when displayed on a screen. White and colors use more watts while black does not require as many. So Givoogle provides the Google web search with a black background. It looks exactly the same as Google and performs the same searches.

It is called Saves Watts because "It Saves Watts with Every Search", pretty catchy! 

So go join the one million monthly visitors who perform your searches at www.SavesWatts.com instead of Google or any other search engine. If we all take small steps towards saving energy we can make a big impact!





1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with in valuable information... Regards

    ReplyDelete