Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ReUsies!

Recently, ReUsies sent me some samples of their reusable sandwich and snack bags so I could test them out- needless to say I love them!

Having a little sister, I know my mother always packs her lunches and uses sandwich bags to do so. Last time I was home my mom asked my sister to bring home the sandwich bags so they could be reused; of course being a 9 year old she always forgets. But if my mom (and other mothers) got ReUsies they would not have to worry about plastic sandwich bags.


ReUsies are 100% cotton lined with leak proof nylon with velcro closures. They come in two sizes, sandwich and snack, with many cute patterns. You can wash them in washer machine or in the dishwasher. I found most foods I put them did not make too much of a mess so I was able to to rinse them out with soap and warm water. 

 



The average household uses an average of 10 plastic sandwich bags a day, with ReUsies all these plastic bags could be eliminated. Plus if you order 3 or more, you will save 10%. Think about it- you will never have to buy plastic sandwich bags again AND you will be eliminating so much plastic waste!


Overall, I give ReUsies a huge thumbs up! I took my lunch to work in them and everyone asked what they were. Please check out the ReUsies Website: www.reusies.com also follow them on Twitter @ReUsies

All videos are credited to their original source- ReUsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment