Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Freshman Advisor Award

I am honored to have eCollegeFinder to recognize me as a top Freshman Advisor. Results for the award were announced September 22, 2010 and I was selected for the Lifestyle category. Other areas were Academics, Dorm & Diet, Fashion, General, Personal Experience, and Preparation. Now a little bit about the organization:


"eCollegeFinder is education resource that provides students with the information needed to succeed with their academic aspirations. The Freshmen Advisor Award was created to recognize the top online resources that offer additional advice and guidance for freshman as they embark upon their college experience."


I was nominated for the award because of my articles about greening your dorm room, sustainability educational programs, and green collar jobsPlease visit eCollegeFinder to read more about their services for incoming and current college students. Posted below is the Press Release; to read more about the award and other winners please visit Freshman Advisors. Also, check out my new badge on the right side bar for my award.


Thank you again eCollegeFinder!




1 comment: